Monday, November 21, 2005

Wow, I think my last entry got more positive comments than any other entry. FIVE. One on the twin blog, one is person, and three on this site. Go me.

I went with my parents to see Harry Potter today. I liked it a lot... obviously. Although, I didn't feel like there was enough of ANY of the other characters and I think if I wouldn't have read the books I would be REALLY confused. I cried when Cedric died... and when they all came out of Voldemort's wand. He was SO SCARY!

My check engine light came on today. Woo freaking hoo. I also think I need a new back tire (one of the older ones). I hope this is nothing serious because A. I have NO money (none. Really.) and B. just fixed a bunch of crap in my car. Be okay for ONCE, car!

I had my audition for Into the Woods today. It was sooo scary. I sang "No One is Alone" and "Moments in the Woods"... then Terri asked me to sing "Last Midnight." It was pretty okay. I never know how to sing that note in "Last Midnight," though... YOU know the one (or maybe you don't). I was honestly very surprised she had me sing THAT, though and not "I Know Things Now." Perhaps I've grown up in her eyes? Who knows. Griffin is going to call me if I get called back... I hope I do. I've wanted to do this show (at least, a REAL production of this show. There were the "productions" I did with Jen playing all the boy roles and me playing all the girls for Grandma, but I don't think those count)since I was 10 years old... and I'm more ready emotionally now than I've ever been before.

So, tomorrow's agenda includes MAYBE going in to schedule my classes with TK, going to the OG to hopefully get a job, hopefully going to callbacks that night... I hope ALL the things I just listed happen.

I also want to see my friends. I saw Griffin on my way in tonight and it was sooooo nice.

No comments: