Thursday, November 03, 2005

I had a good night at work, when you consider how slow we were. I think I was the only one who made a bit of money. $60 on 8 tables. The CLOSERS only had four tables..

So, I was riding pretty high coming home, and then I got paypal messages and people ACTUALLY donated to my "fund", which is UNBELIEVABLE and I am soooo grateful. I mean, I really can't even EXPRESS how nice that is and how much it means to me. God Bless you people.

Anyway, so then THAT was exciting, but then Dustin told me that Kelly is going to move out at the end of this month, which is NOT good. So, now I am ONCE AGAIN on the search for a new roommate. Damnit. I knew the Kelly situation was just too good to be true. The only GOOD thing is Dustin told me our lease is now month to month, so at least I won't have to lose my security deposit no matter what. But I NEED to find someone, because this is an EMERGENCY. I was even thinking about trying to get back BY the 21st of November.

It might be unrealistic, but I was going to TRY.

PS - my two options for moving weekends are to leave on the 17th (we'd be back in Ohio no later than Sunday the 20th, unless you wanted to stop somewhere for longer/something happened) or to leave on Sunday the 27th and be back by the 30th (at the latest). Top two choices for a co-pilot (since Lave can't): Dix-huit and Chriiiiiiiisty Reynolds (I know you'd have to buy TWO tickets, Christy, but it'd be so fun and maybe if we left the earlier weekend I could just drop you off in Cincinnati and you could see your family... ;) )

But, first and foremost, I need to make as much money as I possibly can as FAST as I possibly can and find someone to move in to this apartment. This is all happening WAY too fast. I'm gonna start freaking out pretty soon. Too bad I already sold all of my textbooks before my last move... I still do have those necklaces, though... I can sell them if I know where they are.

I figure, at the BARE minimum I need to have $500 for the MOVE (gas, food and hotels). I also need to get my car checked out beforehand, oil change and any weird repairs. I can sell my computer desk on Craig's list for probably $20... I just offered to include my bed if someone will take over my lease (on a myspace bulletin), so I might not be able to sell that, I'm going to TRY to break down my dresser to lie flat and I am going to take the computer, but probably not the monitor (since it's huuuuuuuge). I guess I'll just try to get rid of whatever else I have that I absolutely don't HAVE to take with me. I would like to have at least $1000 for the move. Which means I need to start, like, selling my eggs or something. Hmmmm....

Oh, uh, maybe I'll find room for the monitor. I don't know why I thought I could get one for $30 from Best Buy. I was WRONG.

Ok, the next couple of weeks are going to officially suck hardcore. I'm gonna be working my ASS OFF.

Everyone I've told so far about the going back to school thing has said they think it's a GREAT idea. Even Brad, who thinks everything I do is hasty, dramatic and stupid said that was the best thing I could possibly do and a decision he'd definitely support. I'm excited AND scared.

I'm putting the button back up because, well, I need as much help as I can possibly get. You people are amazing.




No comments: