Tuesday, November 29, 2005

LOL.... so, someone just posted this comment on Jim's blog that was... well, it was really mean, but it was also really funny. And then I scrolled down and saw another one, from an anonymous person that was even FUNNIER. Elderberries.... hahaha. I dunno, they could have been the same person. Regardless, I laughed. A lot.

But Jim's mom wasn't a hamster. His MOM is really, really nice and I like her a lot. :)

PS - I didn't write them. Obviously (I have an alibi!!). I've already written enough emails to him saying basically the same stuff... and, as you perhaps can see, when I choose to harass him in comment form, I use my name. :)

It was sooooo hard to get out of bed this morning. I couldn't sleep last night... it was so warm yesterday that it was too hot for my 7 blankets. I went to bed at like 2:20ish... but I couldn't sleep until probably after 4:30. I was trying to get out of bed at 10am (I had this craving for bagels last night and I was going to go get some), but there was no way THAT was happening when my alarm went off. I couldn't get out until 12:15. And even then, it was only because I HAD to. I would go back to bed right now if I didn't have to be somewhere at 3.

Uh... wow. Ok, I need to go get ready for work.

No comments: