Friday, November 11, 2005

The two girls came over. They were both really nice, although I think one would fit in better with Dustin than the other. Fingers crossed!

Kelly finally came home. He hasn't been here since Friday. I guess he was in Arizona or something. I had to show his room without him even knowing.

Hmm... I'm getting pretty sleepy. I slept until freaking 11:15, so that's kind of weird. Maybe it's because I've been running around so much the last couple of days.

I can't wait to get back home if for no other reason than going to work. I know that sounds weird, but I can't wait to start to make money.

I got the birthday present from Christy today! :) It was so nice of her. She sent me the Killers CD, the Death Cab for Cutie CD and another CD (which I can't remember the name of, because it's in the car). She's so sweet.

I work tomorrow and Saturday nights and Sunday morning... and I think I'm doing the Suite Life on Monday, too. On Sunday I officially become AFTRAe. All I have to do is pay my dues in full and I'm an official member. Woooooo.

I hope I can find a place in Kent to live. I hope a LOT of things....

No comments: