Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I FINALLY got my new plates today. They were totally cool about the fact that they were over a year expired, too. They didn't even ASK me about it... AND I paid LESS than I did the last time I got them renewed! I was like... why should I EVER do this every year?? :)

We had Thanksgiving today. I know, it's not NORMALLY a Monday night thing. But, whatever, it was good food. After that I promptly fell asleep.

I start at the OG tomorrow... I think I'll be following someone after a little bit of "orientation" so I can re-acquaint myself with the place. I can't wait to be making money again. Sitting around for almost 2 weeks was nice, but I feel kind of useless.

And I need to buy work shoes tomorrow! I keep forgetting!

It was unseasonably warm today. It's gonna get cold overnight, but it was almost 70 today. It was pretty nice (except for the rain).

I obviously don't have much to say right now...

No comments: