Monday, November 14, 2005

Kelly came back. Neither of us has said anything to him but he did walk into the kitchen and THROW his groceries. What a freaking baby. I think it's hilarious that his way of showing us "he means business" is to remove us from his myspace friend's list. Like I CARE.

Anyway, last night Dustin and I went to Justin's apartment and then Erin came. Justin lives in the Grand, right outside the Galleria and it's amazing. Plus, he pays the same as we did at Archstone and the place is waaaaay better. I was jealous. We didn't watch the movie, but we did sit there and talk until 2am. It was fun. Until I started to crash from my lack of sleep.

I watched Monsters Inc today to make up for not watching it last night and I cried, as I knew I would.

I also took my old clothes to goodwill, changed my address at the post office, mailed a letter, got my hair trimmed, returned the knitting kit I bought at Target (hahaha... I wonder if i SERIOUSLY thought I would want to knit or if I was just crazy when I bought that), drove around Griffith Park (in the DAYTIME for once!), put my last Suite Life check in the bank and now I'm moving stuff down to my car. I don't want to put EVERYTHING in tonight since I gotta go to LAX, but I plan on filling up the trunk, at least.

:(

I talked to Lauren last night. It was nice. We actually talked for like an hour. I'm gonna try really hard to come see her in Junie B Jones in St. Louis, but like I told her, I can't make any promises. However, I will definitely be passing THROUGH, so I did tell her I'd call and see if we can stop by, if nothing else. That should be fun.

Dix Huit gets here in... well, 5 hours. But, besides the fact that it means I'm moving, I can't wait to see her! It's been over a year...

I know this is the best thing... but it sucks so bad. While driving today I was reminded of when I used to come visit here... and that made me really sad. I still keep hoping I'm going to wake up from this.... but the hope lessens every day.

No comments: