Sunday, November 13, 2005

Today was... weird. I've pretty much come to terms with the fact that I may HAVE to pay rent for December out here, which SUCKS, but I suppose it could be worse... right? RIGHT???

Anyway, I went to work and I wanted to explain to my manager Camey why I'm leaving (she asked yesterday right before I was about the greet a table and then I started to cry, so I told her I'd tell her later). I think she felt bad for me. She's a pretty emotionless lady (she's really NICE and she tries to make things fun for us, but she also wants to be REALLY professional, so it's kind of conflicting interests), but she looked sad. She also offered to help me get a job at another MG or Chilli's if I need to, which was REALLY unexpected since I gave barely a week's notice of my departure. I was trying SO HARD not to cry when I was talking to her that my face started to tingle. I felt lightheaded for HOURS after the conversation.... in fact, I STILL feel lightheaded. I was really unsuccessful in not crying, too, so I probably could have avoided this lightheadedness.

I made $75 because a lot of my tables sat forever... including the last one who stayed until after midnight (we closed at 11 and they had their food BY then). They tipped me over 20%... but still.

Tomorrow is my last day. It's pretty sad. But Justin (st.) Stevenson and I are going to see a movie afterwards, which will be fun! Yaaaaaay Justin!

I think some guy is coming to buy my bed tomorrow. I hope so. I need the monies.

You know what movie I have absolutely no interest in seeing for... a long time? The Notebook. I've never seen it before (yeah, I know) and I think if I saw it anytime in the near future that I'd want to die.

I should go to bed. Lightheadedness and me aren't mixing well.

No comments: