Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Well, I did it. I finally registered with central casting. There was no point in my doing this, but at least now we SHOULDN'T have as many problems when i try to do the show next week.

I'm pretty sure I'm gonna go back to school, now. I talked to Dix-huit and Ben and they both said it's probably the best idea. I'm not THRILLED about this... but it makes more sense than just going to NYC. And like I said, it'll still be there in a year and a half....

You ever think about your future and see a black cloud over it? Like the whole thought is dark? That's how I feel about going back... but I guess it's for the best.

Terri is even helping me find a place to live. She's calling her financial aid hook-up to see if they can do anything for me and she said if I can't get back in time for the musical auditions, that I can send in a taped audition.

So, the time is ticking away fast and I need to make some cash to move! If you want to Donate to the "Help Alisa get back to school" fund, you can just click this handy-dandy paypal button I made.






Hahaha, I'm a huge dork. I'm just kidding, too... unless you really want to send me money, in which case I will accept it, because I am worried that I won't be able to get enough money to pay for everything.

Also, I need to start thinking about the drive. I know you offered Lave, but I just can't wait until the 20th. :( If anyone (anyone I KNOW--not just random strangers) wants to come with me, it'll be a fun little cross-country trip and all you'd have to pay for is a one-way plane ticket and some food once in a while. I'm getting all the gas and stuff (since it is my car).

I have a feeling November is going to go really fast. Right NOW, though, I have to get ready for work.

No comments: