Tuesday, November 01, 2005

According to tripod my site had 340350 visitors during the month of October.

Unbelievable.

I made $30 at work. We also got our new schedules and once again, I am only working day shifts. I asked Camey today and she said it's because so many people can ONLY work nights. I'm about to say *I* can only work nights because this is in NO WAY fair.

Eric wouldn't let me leave work today. He kept insisting I do side work that he was just MAKING UP to annoy me.

So, I am considering going back to Kent. I didn't really WANT to, because it's going to be hard and MAYBE impossible since I won't be able to stay at my soon-to-be-non-existent house... but it seems to make the most SENSE. If I could start for the spring semester, I'd be able to graduate spring 2007. Of course, this DEFINITELY means I'd have to leave LA by the end of this month, so I kind of need to get working on some stuff if THAT is going to happen. I mean, not having to pay December rent would be a good help, but I STILL need to pay Dustin back, get back on track with a couple of OTHER bills (I wish I could call them and be like "Yes, hi. I know I'm late on this. Can you just HOLD ON for a little bit because I am trying my best."

New York will still be there in the summer of 2007. And it's not like I am "ready" to move there anyway. I actually want to be SUCCESSFUL there, not like... a bum. And I DO want my degree. I don't want to be 30 years old and THEN decide it's time to finish my 20 credits.

I don't know if I'd be able to get enough financial aid, if I'd be able to find a place to stay, if I'd be able to audition for the spring shows... but still, going back to school (in the dead of winter... UGH), just seems like a better idea.

I emailed Terri. She said she'd try to help me with her Terri hook-up skills. I'm going to try to call her sometime this week to ask about the most pressing issues.

Plus, Cain Park is doing "Kiss Me, Kate" AND "Hair." CAN YOU GET ANY BETTER THAN THAT??

I don't want to feel like I'm a loser if I go back, and I hope no one thinks I am, because I'd actually be getting BACK on track.

I don't know. I have a lot to do and a lot to think about. I'm gonna go clean my car right now.

No comments: