Thursday, November 24, 2005

I decided it's stupid to be upset about casting. I'm sure the girls playing Sleeping Beauty/Snow White would kill right now to be jack's mom. Plus, she didn't have to cast me... I did LEAVE for a year. And maybe my current emotional distress would make me unable to do the show without crying in one of the other roles...

And it IS a good role...

I need to find a place to live in Kent. I guess D-Day is December 19th.... right before Christmas.

My parents both had to work today so jen and I went to grandma's at 5pm. It was ok... my grandma is really cool.

I keep trying to pick up my kitty like I used to do to Simon... she doesn't like it, though. He did. And HE would kiss me back.

I would learn to play the bass guitar if for no other reason than the bass part in "Rio."

Happy Thanksgiving. :)

No comments: