Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Visiting grandma yesterday was fun. She gave me some bagels. Sadly I think my cousin took the little black kitty I wanted to take. I was pretty sad about that... he was perfect! :(

After that I read "Cato" for theatre history, but had to take a nap in the middle of it. Then I went to the rec at 10:30 and then I started "The London Merchant." This morning I had a doctor's appointment at 9 and a costume fitting at 4:15. Rehearsal went pretty well. TK's surgery was "as good as it possibly could have been." The mass isn't cancerous (YAY!!!!!) and she MAY be back as early as Thursday. I'm so happy things with her are ok. It would have been so sad if she never got to see the show.

My roommate Tara lost her voice, so I am staying far away. I can't afford to get sick. I probably SHOULDN'T wake up tomorrow to work out before work, but I kind of want to. Well, I mean, I don't REALLY want to, but I should. And shouldn't. Oh, who knows what will happen.

Here's a picture from the party on Saturday
brownpeople
There's Bethany, Justin, Tara and I. We were all wearing brown so someone took a picture. It's a good enough reason for me.

Today I was thinking about the famous people I would like to date. The list includes (of course) the fictional character of Ross Gellar, John Stewart, Elijah Wood, Chris Martin and Kirk Cameron circa Growing Pains. An odd mix, I agree.

I kind of just want to date someone NICE. The order as I put it on myspace was "A nice, smart, funny, attractive, half-Jewish boy..." Yeah... that would work.

But, in all reality, I don't want, nor do I NEED to date anyone for.... months and months. Even the IDEA of dating someone scares me, now.

Somehow I managed to break my thumb nail on the edge like halfway down my nail and I am soooo scared it's going to continue to crack open and cause me massive amounts of pain.

SOMEONE erased to black board part of the green room that's been there for 3 years. WHO??? WHO COULD IT HAVE BEEEEEEN!?!?!?!

No comments: