Sunday, February 05, 2006

I now remember why I never wanted to host a party.

I was sitting on the couch with Alison and Bethany and poor little Peanut just walked up and sat on my lap and fell asleep. This was like an hour ago. I was like "Wow. Peanut is SO over this party," and Bethany was like "Yeah, Alisa, I think you're pretty over it, too."

I'm sure they're all having fun. And it's not like I had a BAD time, but I'm really tired and want to go to bed, but the music and really loud talking outside my room are preventing that. And I'm also really afraid people are eating all my food and that I won't have any milk in the morning. I really think I might cry if I find out people have eaten a bunch of my food. I'm just so poor and food costs MONEY...

Our meeting was so stupid this morning. I looked like I wanted to kill myself as I literally rolled out of bed, put on a jacket and left. One of our managers told me later "You really looked like Ally Sheedy this morning.." Well, of course. I didn't make as much as I wanted to at night, either. $80, but I wanted to make $100. Unfortunately for me I was in the one section where half the time you're only running 2 tables. I also split a bunch of parties so I couldn't get sat as much as I would have liked so... there you go. We were REALLY busy up until 10pm. I think the weather made everyone want to stay home.

Oooooooh... they finally turned off the music. That's a start. Perhaps I will get to sleep yet, tonight.

No comments: