Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I am enjoying a Boston Market store bought chicken pot pie.

Work was... fine... today. I mean, it was work, so... you know.

I auditioned for "Violet" tonight. I think it went okay. I probably should have just gone off the piano on my first song, but I kind of wanted to.... stay with the music. I uh... want to be in this show. Really bad.

After THAT we had another theatre history night, and Allison, Ali, Haven and John joined Patrick and I. We discussed "The Way of the World" at length and also the "Beaux Strategem" question.... we're meeting again tomorrow before the show (we have double performances on Wednesday, so we decided it's best to sleep Tuesday night since we WILL NOT be sleeping on Wednesday night before the test). I think it would be really fun to have a weekly play reading with people for this class, but I also know that it will NEVER happen.

No comments: