Sunday, February 19, 2006

As I am in the middle of watching the entire series of "Friends" on DVD, all I seem to be able to do anymore is quote from the show and draw comparisons from the show. I HONESTLY told someone today that she should date someone because "He would be the Chandler to your Monica!!!!" It's TRUE.... but a weird thing to say.

Um, the show was HORRENDOUS tonight. I didn't mess up or anything, but I felt like the audience hated us, and me, and almost everyone else DID mess up at some point. And here's the thing: I am either really forgettable or awful in my role. I don't know which one. Everyone kept telling me before that I was "soooo funny", but I feel like that is not the case to the audience. I'm not going to CHANGE anything, but it would be nice if someone... said something to me.

I did, however, Alisa-belt my entire solo tonight, instead of switching into my head voice. That was the only exciting moment of my day.

We went to eat at Applebee's after the show. Brooke's friend was in town, so Jessie and I were going to hang out, but then everyone ELSE came to Applebee's too, so we just all sat together. She was like "next time we hang out... let's only bring eachother." I feel like I have endless things to tell Jessica... that I could talk to her forever. I wish she wasn't graduating! Damn!

It is SO freaking freezing outside. SIX degrees. I hate it.

Greg and Jessica Linkous are coming to the show tomorrow and I am really excited. I haven't seen them in forever!

We are having a theatre history study session tomorrow (and possibly Monday) evening. I'm not excited about it... because, I mean, it won't be fun at ALL... but I am looking forward to not failing the test which hopefully this study session will prevent. I feel like I don't have enough time for this test... if only she could push it back a week (yes, I am crazy to wish such a thing).

No comments: