Monday, February 06, 2006

The Shining as a family movie. If you haven't seen this already, check it out. :)

So, yesterday we had rehearsal which wasn't... the best. Amber and Brooke were both losing their voices, plus for some reason our Sunday rehearsals are never that great. We have off today, though, which is nice.

After rehearsal I went to work out and saw John Mauaro and Allison at the rec. John and I went to Pulp to get those wheat grass shots after we were done. They look worse than they really are. They gave us an orange juice "chaser", which made it a completely and totally bearable experience. I definitely think I could deal with that once a week.

After that I watched a couple episodes of Friends and then went to John's (and Allison was there, too) to watch Liza Minnelli on Inside the Actor's Studio. As you can tell, I did things that were almost completely opposite of watching the Super Bowl. I don't think I ever gave Liza enough credit... she's really an incredible actor. I mean, anyone who can stand on an empty stage and not be able to MOVE and sing with as much emotion as she does... that's really amazing. The idea of doing that REALLY scares me. After that we watched "In Her Shoes" which was REALLY good. Those old people are so adorable and boy do I wish I was Jewish. In regards to the character of Simon Stein I said "I hate this guy," (Odd look from others) "Because he's so wonderful!" I mean, really, where was that guy in MY life?

We stayed until like 2am, and then I went home and went to bed. I wasn't needed at work today (hooooooray!!!), and I'm going to visit my grandma and pick up my package from the post office in a couple of minutes. I'm going to work out really late tonight and tomorrow I have a doctor's appointment at the health center. Our crew run through is on THURSDAY... after that it's all tech until we open. I can't believe it. I kind of hate this part... it's the beginning of the end. I know this show, if none other, will never die for me... but it'll still be sad when it's over. I've just been waiting so long to perform it for someone other than my grandma!

No comments: