Saturday, February 25, 2006

Tonight's performance was the best so far, by far. Everyone did really well and the audience was great. I was really pleased.

After the show John and I rushed back to his apartment to watch/tape the Suite Life episode. It's really small, guys, but it's there and it's funny. Probably only because it's ME, but WE were laughing. After the show tonight I yelled "Tonight I conquered the stage AND the screen!!!" while walking up the stairs. Ali thought it was funny. :)

So, after that I took John to Applebee's where we ate with Griffin and Sarah Roussos, who was visiting from NYC, and her perfect (boy?)friend, Nick. Really, he was perfect. I wrote her a note about him that said something along the lines of "He seems to really like you, Sarah!! He's so nice!! MARRY HIM. PERFECTION!!!!!!" I'm sure she... appreciated it. :) I really liked getting to see her.

Tomorrow I have to be at work at freaking NINE for this stupid meeting about how we haven't sold enough alcohol. Well, I'm sorry, I ONLY work lunch shifts right now... it's a little hard to sell alcohol at lunch. I'm also supposed to work in the morning, but I really need to get out of it because I am supposed to go to an audition. Luckily since I'll be there sooo early, I SHOULD be able to request to be the first extra. Although hopefully I'll be doing "Violet", I also know that starting Monday I need to A. start working regular shifts again and B. Start working out again. I just COULDN'T work out during the show... I have been SOOOO drained. Well, regardless, Lent starts on Tuesday so maybe I'll do that this year. I'm considering no cookies and/or no fried food. I'm not Catholic but... you know. It's always good to do something once in a while for a REASON.

Ok, nine am is getting closer by the second. Clearly.

No comments: