Tuesday, February 21, 2006

End of the day reflections...

1. DO NOT EAT SIX COOKIES BEFORE/DURING A PERFORMANCE. You'll run out of breath in the finale and feel like you have to stop singing or you're going to puke everywhere.

2. I don't know when, I don't know how... but I know that I HAVE to get to Disney World next year for a trip.

3. Mid-day study session went well. Thanks to (Je)Remy for helping me and Patrick think outside the box.

4. The ORIGINAL Debbie Downer SNL skit

5. Mel (our music director) is married to Karl (our assistant director/shop guy) who is best friends with Jeff Richmond, a KSU grad. Jeff is married to... Tina Fey. Last year, he introduced the senior showcase. This year, they are both expected to attend. I am ALSO attending the senior showcase. I am going to meet Tina Fey.

No comments: