Thursday, February 16, 2006

This is my 999th post. The next time I post it will be my 1000th! (On tripod.) AMAZING!!!

I watched Friends all day since I rented season 8 and had to return it today. 3 hours of nonstop Friends fun. Have I ever mentioned that I love Ross Gellar?

After that I went into the costume shop so they could fix my pants (they were too big), got a wheat grass shot and a real fruit smoothie (despite hating fruit in it's original form, I do enjoy it as a smoothie) from Pulp, returned the pants I wore to the Masquerade Ball at Gabe's, got makeup remover wipes and granola and then went to the theatre. I really, really love my life when I don't have to work.

Rehearsal went really well tonight, I think. I'm really excited about the show.

We have a theatre history test one week from [what is technically] today, and I hate this. I'm not really as SCARED as I was in the past, but I am not looking FORWARD to it in any way. Writing about it reminds me that I need to go read "School for Scandal."

I swear to God, if one more person asks me if my ugly Jack's mom act 1 clothes are my REAL clothes, I am gonna go ape nuts. I seriously have more fashion sense than a 60 year old woman in 1980. Really.

My dresser, Grace, is the best person on this planet. You wouldn't think of the three people she's the dresser for (Me, Marissa as Rapunzel and I believe Bethany as the Baker's Wife) that MY character would need the most help... but it's true. I do. She puts my hair in the curlers and takes them out at intermission, she helps me with my makeup and my mic pack... I don't know what I would do without her. She's amazing and I am in love with her. I am going to buy her some kind of present before this show is over because she deserves it.

When I used to work in the costume shop way back when, I really don't remember the supervisors, Robin and Suzy, ever liking me. However, since I've been back at school, I think they've forgotten enough about me to just go off their impressions from THIS show... so they seem to like me a LOT.

Ok, I need to read... see you at the 1000th post...

No comments: