Saturday, February 11, 2006

I am so stupid for not going to bed the second I got home.

I went to work for a little while today. It was fine... although with our new tip system for cashing out, I somehow managed to claim 34% of my sales as tips for the week. I obviously didn't make that much. Someone explained how to put in the numbers wrong, so I ended up claiming $124 when I only made $65 for the week. I think I need to fix that somehow.

We started rehearsal at 6:15 and it was the always wonderful cue to cue. The opening sucked, but I have so much down time in this show that after that it was just great. I got to sit in the green room for hours. Cory, the understudy for the baker, went out and bought everyone a bunch of food off his meal plan from one of the dorm dining halls and it was amazing. He bought like $51 worth of food. He is our new favorite. I did get really angry at rehearsal though because I was going backstage to get ready for one of my entrances and one of the ASMs was like "don't worry, we're finishing Agony and then we're taking a break." I asked if they were SURE and she said yes... but sure enough, that didn't happen and I was the one who ended up looking like I missed a cue. Thankfully Tara and Yolanda explained to TK that it wasn't my fault but I was still pretty worried. We didn't even finish act 1 in 4 hours of work. There are almost 500 cues in this show. A normal show has like... 250 max. It's intense. Tomorrow we have makeup call at 10 (hence why I should be in bed), sitz at 1 and then 7-11 we're finishing cue to cue. What a fun day....

After rehearsal Allison picked me up and we went to Haven's to watch some Disney movies. It didn't REALLY end up happening exactly as planned since we only watched half of Aladdin, 5 minutes of the Little Mermaid and then a couple of scenes from A Chorus Line, but I had a good time. I saved Jon Mazur from breaking his neck, too.

Ok, I'm too tired to go on.... bed time.

No comments: