Friday, February 03, 2006

Lave.... somehow.... I will get myself into "Hair." I mean, I've wanted to be in it ALWAYS.... but if it can guarantee a visit from Lave, I'll do whatever it takes. :)

Today was/is Jenny Stephen's birthday! Happy Birthday!!!

TK was back tonight. I believe she's having her surgery on Monday and if it becomes major surgery... she might never see the run of the show. She had our "talk" tonight. It made me sad and I almost cried. And then my roommate Tara (also our stage manager), had a family emergency and left in tears, so then it was even WORSE. We worked act 1 and then ran it... it went pretty well. After rehearsal John and I tried to "improve" one of our scenes and I ran at him and tackled him and now.... well, I hurt my whole body. I hurt my knee and my chest really bad (I think his elbow went into my chest) and my hand and head.... I'm not thinking we're going to keep that.

Somehow Bryan got $5000 to do his lab show. Normally, a lab show is presented with a budget of $50. That's....amazing.

I really wanted to sing "Taylor the Latte Boy" for my musical theatre piece in my voice lessons, but my teacher won't let me. Boo.

In happier news, we are having a Masquerade Ball on the 12th. When I first heard this news my reaction was "Oh NO. Great. I won't have a date," But Griffin stepped up and said "Yes you do. I'm your date!" So I am going with Griffin and we are totally going as Britney and Kevin. It is going to be hi-larious.

We only have one week left until tech starts. That is crazy. If you saw my body you would say "OH MY GOD!!!!!" because I have soooo many bruises from falling (on purpose) on the stage. These bruises can only rival those of Kiss Me, Kate's... but I think the ITW bruises might win out in the end. Especially after tonight's John tackeling....

No comments: