Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I have an hour to kill before meeting Griffin so I stole this from Dix Huit (I liked MANY of your answers, Huiter)

1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?
I flipped over my bike on the last day on 2nd grade and tore open my knee.

2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
That metal thing Emily left when she moved, a mirror, this angel thing Lave sent me once and a small "Ethel Merman in 'GYPSY'" poster thing... more will go up in time

3. WHAT DOES YOUR CELL PHONE LOOK LIKE?
a piece of crap that doesn't have a working screen and I need to get fixed

4. WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
Rock and or roll

5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
9:04am

6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
There are several things


7. WHAT DO YOU MISS?
California, high school, OG Westwood, Pedro, Jim, all my friends in New York, Jenni... I miss a lot of things


8. WHAT IS YOUR MIDDLE NAME?
Erin


9. THE BEST TV SHOW EVER CREATED:
Friends

10. THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO?
the cashier at Chipotle


11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
Probably more than is socially acceptable

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOGNE / PERFUME?
night blooming jasmine from bath and body works

14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO U LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Dark hair and green eyes. Whoops.

16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINKS?
Well.... tea. Or frappucinos.


17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING?
plain cheese

18. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Brownies

19. WHO IS THE LAST PERSON YOU MADE MAD?
Probably one of the Gilmores. I was a little crazy last week.


20. DO YOU SPEAK ANOTHER LANGUAGE?
No. I can READ a lot of french, spanish and italian, and a little German, but I can't SPEAK any of them (unless you count VERY broken spanish)


21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST GIFT SOMEONE EVER GAVE YOU:
My blankie! 6 months before I was born is probably a winner. I still sleep with it.


22. DO YOU LIKE SOMEONE?
Not.... really. Sort of. I DON'T KNOW and I'm not telling anyone.


23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?
Yes! Thumbs, pinky fingers and hips!

24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND?
Gentle Fawn

25. WHAT'S YOUR DREAM CAR?
Truly, it is the VW New beetle, preferably a light blue convertible. I am really sad that I don't have one, too, because I feel like by the time I COULD get one, I'll be too old to drive it.

28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?
Yes, because I DID, and I'm stupid when it comes to love.

29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU?
I think this depends on the person. I'm really good at buying people things, though, because I am really good at reading people.

30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED :
48

31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES?
Hello? Brunettes, OBVIOUSLY.

32. WHO IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL OFTEN?
Speed dial #7 (my sister)

33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST?
Being called ma'am...It makes me think of an old lady and I am not old. <---- ME TOO, DIX HUIT!!! Usually once a day one of my tables calls me "ma'am" and it is those times when I think how funny it would be if people could read my mind.


34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE U.S.?
Yes.

35. YOUR WEAKNESSES?
Chocolate Lasagna, well, really, any kind of baked good, t-shirts


37. FIRST JOB?
"sales associate" at JCPenneys Stephanie, Ang and myself... May, 2000

38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?
In kindergarten I kept prank calling this one girl but leaving my OWN phone number on the message. Her parents called back. I got in trouble.


39. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED OUT THIS?
"surfin' the 'net"

40. IF YOU COULD GET PLASTIC SURGERY WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Ummm.... new... legs?


41. WHY DID YOU FILL OUT THIS SURVEY?
Cause I don't like being a mystery...I want everyone to know EVERYTHING about me. <---- Once again, ME TOO, DIX HUIT!!!

42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
People used to tell me I had a great smile... and sometimes they like my eyes, too. For some reason, though, apparently in Kent I'm really ugly and I only get complimented on how funny I am.


43. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF ALCOHOL BECAME ILLEGAL?
Watch my friends still drink it. :)


44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
The entire Sex and the City DVD box set and the Friends entire series box set... and like $20K


45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT?
none to two

46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
A flower shop and the song "I Still see Elisa" from Paint Your Wagon

47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS?
eh...


48. WHICH FINGER[S] IS YOUR FAVORITE?
probably my left hand's ring finger

49. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?
Last night, watching John sing "No One is Alone"

50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
yes

51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
turkey

52. ANY BAD HABITS?
probably

53. WHAT IS YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING CD ON THE SHELF?
oh, I don't know...


54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Absolutely!!!

55. HAVE YOU EVER TOLD A SECRET YOU SWORE NOT TO TELL?
Yes


56. DO LOOKS MATTER?
Ummm... yes. Clearly.

57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE YOUR ANGER?
I make fun of whoever made me angry and start talking A LOT

58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME?
I don't have a first home...

59. DO YOU TRUST OTHERS EASILY?
I trust everyone waaaay too easily

60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?
I had a million favorites

61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE?
I wish I could tell you the exact number, but I can't because, like I said, the screen is broken... I know it's over 120, though.

62. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Pretty much everything I say is sarcastic

64. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A MOSH PIT?
Hahahaha... no way.

65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL?
"a nice, smart, funny, attractive, half-Jewish boy"... the Jewishness isn't a necessity, although it definitely HELPS. Actually, above all else, I am interested in intelligence.


66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?
"Ali #3", hahaha


68. DO YOU UN-TIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
no.


69. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
chocolate... or cake batter from cold stone

72. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE COLORS?
I like almost every color

73. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BAND?
U2, The Beatles and Radiohead

74. HOW MANY WISDOM TEETH DO YOU HAVE?
None anymore. Weirdest day of my life.

75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
Well... that would be a lot of comments.

{..76 is missing..}

77. LAST THING YOU ATE?
ice

78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
my sister

79. WHATS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
I think it's hair

81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE:
Uhhhh...


82. FAVORITE DRINK:
Iced teaaaaaaa!!!


83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN:
My own, scorpio


84. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SPORT?
Baseball


85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR?
dark brown

86. EYE COLOR?
Green

87. DO YOU WEAR GLASSES?
Yes

88. SIBLINGS?
Jen and Rob

89. FAVORITE MONTH?
Probably... April. If it's warm. I like all the warm months. May would win, but for some reason it always goes too fast.

90. DO YOU LIKE SUSHI?
I hate fish

91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED?
The episode of Friends where Chandler and Monica get married


92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR?
my birthday!

93. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT?
Nope. As I have explained many times before, once I decide on something, I go for it IMMEDIATELY.


94. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer, no doubt

95. KISSES OR HUGS?
Well... neither are happening right now, so....

96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS?
Sheesh. This is ME. I am not even a girl you can "just date"--I am long term ONLY.

97. WHO IS THE MOST LIKELY TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
Lave


98. WHO IS THE LEAST LIKELY TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
The last person I would expect on this earth to answer them would be Jim.


99. IS ANYONE IN LOVE WITH YOU?
No.

No comments: