Sunday, February 19, 2006

For some reason I woke up at 9:15, after only like... 6 hours of sleep, so I just stayed awake... which was NOT the plan for the morning. The show went pretty well today... the audience was better than the usual Sunday crowd. Not only were Jessica and Greg there by my grandma and aunt Karen came, too, so that was fun. Greg and Jessica took me out to eat at Rockne's which was soooo nice of them. After that I went to Patrick (/John/Griffin/Meg's house) to study theatre history. It ended up only being the two of us, but that was ok, as we got through quite a bit in 2 hours. We're saving the plays for tomorrow night's session as it would be easier to discuss with more than 2 people there.

I told Patrick I was going to remember EVERYTHING about DeLoutherbourg because he used unity of design in his scenic practices.... something my life seems to be missing lately.

I am so sad. I was really hoping they would forget to schedule me at work this coming week.... but they didn't. And I have to work in the morning. AND I need someone to pick up my Saturday morning shift which is going to be.... really hard. ANNNNNND, I have to go to a meeting on Saturday morning, so it's not even like I could even call off for my shift. But I CAN'T work Saturday morning... If only they would have forgotten! aaaaarrrrrggggghhhhh....

Or.... if... I didn't work there.

Ok, so I'm in the middle of watching "Friends" for the rest of my life, right? Right. Well, anyway, I'm in season 3 and it's been a really long time since I saw the episode where Ross and Rachel go on the break and he "gets wit" the Xerox girl... and they're dancing and "Without or Without You" is playing and Rachel's trying to call him and then Xerox girl kisses him... and it caused me physical pain. And in my mind I'm like "No, Ross! Don't DOOOOOO IT!!!!!" even though I know that A. It's not real and B. That he DOES do it.... and really, what all this is saying is that I seriously need to GET A LIFE.

No comments: