Thursday, February 02, 2006

Today was....weird. It felt like a non-day. I DID get to leave work early, which was nice. I didn't really DO too much... I slept in, went to the post office and giant eagle...

TK missed her first rehearsal today. I was sad she wasn't there. It wasn't a good run, but *I* was having a good night. I'm so freaking hyper right now which is REALLY bad because I need to try to fall asleep relatively soon.

Oh, I guess they decided what shows we're doing next year. Sadly, Bat Boy isn't one of them. However, Hair IS! Can you believe it, Lave?? Hair! It's kind of weird that I'll (hopefully) be doing my first two favorite shows in one year. The other musical is Cabaret which I will either not be in at all, or will be that old woman in. I already know... so maybe it's for the best so I can make some money during my last semester at school for the future... or something. I'm trying to make excuses NOW so that I won't be disappointed later. But Hair.... Hair has major possibilities. And now, of course, I can't get a hair cut as was previously planned... I need to grow it out for auditions and stuff. I know that show inside and out, too... and I could be good in many of the roles... so this is pretty cool. I kind of need to worry about a different audition first, though...

No comments: