Thursday, February 23, 2006

Hi.

I am going to go to bed soon.

My hand is blue. I haven't showered yet and have been wearing the same clothes since 7am yesterday. My hair is... a mess. I don't remember sleeping for more than 20 minutes at a time last night.

Soooooooo... we had the morning performance. It was fine. I went home and napped. Then I came back for the evening performance, which was also fine. Dix huit and Katie came, as did Dan AND my sister. I was happy to see everyone and so glad the Huiter and the Kater came out for the show.

Then, my friends, I started studying for theatre history until about 5 something am. Then I fell asleep and would wake up every couple of minutes... I think JUST so I was sure I didn't forget something. I'd wake up and think "Killigrew... licensing act of 1737.... hua dan..." It was torture. This morning me, Patrick, Justin and Megan went to Susan's coffee to review a little. Jeez. I was... gone. I could barely think. I said "Maybe when I start walking my brain will start working." Justin said "Are you WALKING to class from here?" and I said "No, because if I walked to class from here, I would walk to Taylor Hall and change my major."

I was pretty calm until I entered the green room and then I started freaking out. I also really thought I was going to puke because of the Burger king fried everything I had for breakfast.

Patrick: "If The Beaux Stratagem is on the test I am going to start crying and leave and never come back."

You should have seen his face when it WAS on the test and the question we worked on FOREVER was not.

Luckily I remembered enough to BS 3 pages of an essay... and I wrote 4 pages of my Way of the World essay before I thought to myself "Am I answering this question AT ALL in the essay?" I still don't know... I might have known that show TOO well. I also took way too much time sitting there and thinking about how I haven't written an essay in 2.5 years. I barely finished before class was over and what WAS my ending was not... the best. I got most of the objective questions correct, though, and it's not like she could give me a ZERO on the essays so.... uh... I'm pretty sure I passed.

My sister and mom's cars got broken into last night at my grandma's house. That is THE LAST place I would ever think a car would get broken in to. WHAT DID my family do, Karma? All this misfortune in two months...

Ok, bed.

No comments: