Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Here's some mid-day information:

1. I was DISGUSTED by the news, today. WHY WHY WHY should gay couples not be allowed to adopt??? It doesn't even make any sense and it makes me sick. I hate you, Pro-Family Group. One of my earliest memories from school was learning that families come in many different ways... not just a mom, dad, you and some siblings. I'm not even gay and this "Pro-Family Group" is ruining my life.

2. The world is expected to hit 6.5 billion people Saturday evening

3. I'm starting to think I haven't gotten sick yet this year because I am drinking SO MUCH TEA.

4. Tara is not doing the show tonight because she's so sick. She's our STAGE MANAGER. :( That's... not good news.

5. Her mom is here and is cleaning the apartment... that IS good news.

6. Alisa loves vegetable lasagna.

No comments: