Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I'm glad I didn't really realize the whole day that yesterday was Valentine's Day. It's surprisingly easy to ignore if you're not at work and not at... Hallmark.

Rehearsal went pretty well last night. There was something odd going on with the orchestra and we had a couple technical issues, but I think the CAST did a good job. Bryan lost his voice halfway through which is NEVER good, though. Hopefully he's resting today. I got a new act 2 costume!! I was soooo happy. It's a blue track suit, it fits (it's a little big, but it's better than too short) and it's actually cute. Anne said they were changing my act 1 shirt, too, which is... also nice. :)

Tara is still really sick. I'm kind of worried about her... she hasn't had a voice for a week at least, now. She said she had a dream she missed too many classes and couldn't graduate this May.

After rehearsal a bunch of us got together at Kelly's (a get together which I almost ruined by announcing it aloud in front of... everyone) and watched "Love Stinks"... which half of us fell asleep through and talked through the other half. But Haven made AMAZING red velvet cake cupcakes and she and Allison brought over pizza... so *I* was in heaven. I haven't worked out in a week, but I'm not going to again until the show is over. There's just not enough time or energy left right now.

In happy, happy news, I am definitely going to NYC over spring break! Just 5 days, but I am really excited. It'll have been 3 years by that point and now I have so many friends who are there to see!

I really want to dye my hair red... but I also kind of like my hair color... so maybe I'll just get highlights. I wish I could just be HAPPY with my hair for once. I don't know why I talk about it so much, either....

No comments: