Friday, February 10, 2006

Today has been nothing less than surreal. First, I actually tried to wake up this morning to work out, but I must have turned off my alarm at 8am and immediately fallen back asleep... because there was definitely no deciding moments. I woke up at 10am (class at 11) and was just happy I live near campus.

On my way into the building I totally fell on some ice in the parking lot. Luckily no one saw that I know of... but it was really weird. Especially because the parking lot was relatively clear of ice.

Later in the day I sat in on Mel's audition class to see Bryan's friend Gavin do a master class but I had to leave at 3:05 for my voice lesson next door. Lara was in the middle of singing, so I didn't want to distract her through the window, so I bent over to close the door, but I couldn't get it to close. I'm pushing against it and all of a sudden I fall right on my face in the middle of the hallway. Unfortunately for THIS fall, there were a million people around me. So, I'm laying there in the middle of the hall thinking "Did this REALLY happen??" I got up, went to the bathroom, and then my voice teacher, who was in the next room is like "Uh... are you OKAY??? I saw you fall and I thought you passed out!" I told her no... but how I should lie and say that yes, I DID pass out because it would seem less... pathetic. I have a blue bruise on my elbow... it goes nicely with all my leg bruises.

Rehearsal was pretty awful. I mean, it was good for ME, but not good overall. The hen fell apart, we were using mics for the first time and then John missed his entrance to show me the the golden harp. I still made MY entrance thinking "well, maybe he IS on the other side and I just don't see him..." and then when he still never came I thought if there was any way I could ad lib my way out of this situation... and no, there wasn't, so I was just like "HOLD!!" and someone found him. We didn't even HAVE a harp tonight. Later in the show Marissa and Jon missed their entrance so Rapunzel never died.... it was kind of a mess. Hahaha... "kind of" MAY be an understatement. TK was really mad. Oh, yes, she was back tonight. She probably DOESN'T want to come back tomorrow after this.

But, after rehearsal I got to visit my family. My dad was in town for Jen's orchestra concert, so we all hung out in the new holiday inn express in brimfield. It's really nice.

Tomorrow is going to be loooong, but Saturday is going to be even longer. I will be at rehearsal from like 1-11, but the make-up call is at freaking 10am. I'm going to hate my life on Saturday soooo much. Sunday is the masquerade ball, though, so that will be fun. We have off from rehearsal and you can better believe I am sleeeeeping in.

No comments: