Monday, February 13, 2006

Pictures from Masque and my life

I love the internet and digital cameras. (you can click on them to see the full size pictures...)

applebees
This was a bunch of people from our ITW cast after the first rehearsal or something at Applebees.

moreapplebees
Another pictures from Applebees. Amber, me and John Moauro (I spell his name differently every time I write it)

cake
Yesterday during dinner break in the green room. Me, Haven, and Jon Mazur with that amazing cake.

masque2
Masquerade 1... Sydni, John, Marissa, Autumn, Rick and Me as pregnant Britney Spears.


masque1
I have the golden ticket.

masque3
Griffin and I as K-Fed and Britney

masque4
Being faux-pregnant is a really good way to hold things like your Starbucks cup or bag of cheetos.

The Masquerade Ball was a lot of fun. At first Griffin and I were just cynical, but then we started dancing after a while and it was... well... it was funny. We were kind of upset that we didn't win the costume contest. We were the only people there in REAL costumes. Griffin was wearing socks and sandals and I even had a fake Kabbalah bracelet! I don't understand where we went wrong. Hillary and Mike Billups won queen and king... it was just like prom. Only different.

No comments: