Monday, January 09, 2006

Wow, so apparently I'm AMAZING. My site was #4 in the Top 100 on tripod... then it was #2... and now, OH YEAH, who is #1??

ME!!!!




hahahaha.


Yesterday was awful. Jen and I moved all day, and let me tell you something. If someone says to you "move into this apartment. It's up 6 stair cases and there's no elevator.."----DON'T DO IT. When we were carrying the desk (which split in half) and Jen puts it down in the middle of the courtyard and says "Don't you think THIS is a good place for a desk?" I also almost totally gave up on my bed. I was laughing soooo hard since Jen kept saying "pivot. PIVOT!!!" (a la Ross from Friends) and the mattresses just took soooo long to get up the stairs. Some guy helped us with my dresser, which was really nice and then there was this box of books that probably weighed 300 pounds. Really. We couldn't lift it AT ALL. The only reason we got it up there was because of the furniture dolly that we BOTH had to pull up every stair. That was when I almost cried. It was just so hard.

After we were done, we moved Jen in, but luckily her friends helped us, so it only took like 10 minutes to get everything out of the truck.

I'm back at home right now, because I still don't have a computer monitor, nor do I have a router or splitter or whatever I need to get internet to my computer. I also need an antenna for my TV... but I THINK I should be able to find one in this house somewhere. I know we HAD one at some point... it's just a matter of finding it.

Anyway, I'm really, really sore and my body truly hates me. I might as well not have a back anymore. I went to work for less than 2 hours, because I was in the cafe, and we didn't need ANYONE in the cafe. I also work tomorrow night and Wednesday morning, and THEN we start ITW rehearsal, all day, every day, until I die.

It was so weird waking up in my new room today. Everyone in my family is so tense. This is definitely not an easy thing to do. I mean, my mom is moving back in with HER mom until she moves to Sandusky (and who knows when that will be). My dad is working and staying in Fremont until May, so she might stay until then. We still have NO IDEA what is going to happen to the cat. My parents are just really sad, kitty and Jen are scared and I'm just MAD all the time.

I feel like I've been so mean this last week. It's not like I want to... but I just have so much going on... I finally got back into some sort of comfort zone and it's all changing again. I was crazy enough BEFORE we all had to start moving, now I'm just EXTRA crazy.

I also feel like I have no one to talk to, which is why I really can't wait for school to start so I can go to grad student therapy. I mean, it's better than nothing, right? I would really love to hear from people right now... it's so nice when I see people (like when dix huit and katie came to visit me at work) and it really makes me feel better for a little while.

I guess I'm being really dramatic. I usually am.

No comments: