Friday, January 20, 2006

Oh my gosh, I am so concerned for this whale. :(

Ok, so in regards to that "celebrity love test" thing... I got it from 2 people who don't know eachother and live on opposite sides of the country within one day of eachother, on myspace. You're supposed to add your name to the bottom of the list and pass it on and it is SO interesting to see how both their lists start out the same and then, eventually, branch off in different directions. This truly is a small world.

Yesterday was so fun. We had the amazingly exciting theatre majors/minors meeting where they gave us free pizza (and I have been wanting pizza for soooo long) and then I spent some quality time with the DVD of season 6 of Friends, and THEN... I went to rehearsal and the best thing ever happened. We went on a 5 minute break and who should come walking up the aisle towards me but DAN HENDROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ran to him like in one of those movies... you know, where people run to eachother, and then I jumped on him, screaming, and it was wonderful. Besides the moment I had to be rehearsing act 2 at 10pm, I got to talk to Dan all night. Afterwards, we all went to this place Panini's, where I was sober, as always. It was karaoke night which is ALWAYS fun. I really wanted to sing a duet with Dan, so after advice from Jessie, we picked Human League's "Don't You Want Me?" (you know... "Don't, don't you want me... You know I can't believe it when I hear that you won't see me...") I swear, it may have been the funniest thing I've ever done. Dan was SOOOO drunk (and he kept SAYING "I'm so drunk" into the microphone) and half the time we didn't know what we were supposed to be singing. At the end we were just speaking the lyrics in a very accusing way to eachother... it was great. I also got to see Ryan while there, and Christine, and they're always fun to be around. Ryan is adopting Chris Richards to "take his place" when he graduates, and I think that is a very wise decision.

We didn't leave until after 2, and I didn't get to bed until almost 3, so as you probably can guess, I didn't get up at 8 to work out, this morning. It's ok, though, I have 2.5 more days to finish, this week (my weeks start on Monday). I didn't have to work until 12, and when I got there they had me scheduled as an extra, which I was just thrilled about, because I was still SO tired.... plus, I talked waaaay too much last night, and I really need to rest my voice today.

People keep coming up to me telling me how awesome and funny they hear I am in ITW. This scares me. What if I can't live up to the hype? What if I try to be EVEN FUNNIER and end up just looking stupid? WHAT IS A GIRL TO DOOOOO?????

Ok, holy crap. Check out the pics of Jessica Simpson from today's Pink is the New Blog post... I think I am handling MY breakup better than she is handling hers. Jeeeeez.

I like school better this year. I miss a LOT of people, but it is way less dramatic and everyone seems... smarter. Good for them.

No comments: