Monday, January 30, 2006

Well, today I got the monitor from our house, which was at my grandma's... and then I bought a router and now I have....

THE INTERNET!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy that I can update in the middle of the night, again. You have no idea the pain I have been feeling.

Last night I kind of cleaned my room (I say "kind of" extremely lightly) and watched more "Friends"... this morning I had a bad dream that me, my parents, Jen and kitty were at our empty house and there was a tornado coming but the only one who would come to safety with me in the basement was the kitty. I think this dream was caused by the very high winds blowing outside. After that I went to rehearsal where John and I cracked the code to Into the Woods (no, I will NOT be discussing it on here) and then I went to grandma's. Kitty seems ok... she came out of the room a little, but my aunt Karen's dog was there, too, and she didn't like the dog. I love kitty... I feel bad for her because this is probably very sad for her (as it is all of us).

Someone dropped off a young, black, male kitty at my grandma's and I REALLY want to adopt him as my own. I obviously have to talk to Tara about it and see how much it would be to get him fixed and all his shots and stuff, but he's soooo nice and he has green eyes just like me. He reminds me of Simon... which is probably why I like him so much. I hope somehow Tara doesn't care and I can take him because I have been talking about how much I wanted to get my OWN kitty, and I want to get him before it gets super cold again (as it seems to do every Wednesday).

I think I have a sty. Grrrrr.

MicroDermabrasion is... okay... but I am wont to say that St. Ives scrub does pretty much the same thing and is a lot less.... chemically. I will test this hypothesis soon.

I am soooo happy to have the internet in my room.

Tomorrow: POWER ABS, work out, work, eat, rehearsal. For real, this time.

My back hurts really bad for some reason.

No comments: