Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Well, I certainly did nothing today. I slept in forever because... I could. I think I REALLY needed that sleep, too. I feel a little better physically now after being sooo sore from my move yesterday.

They didn't need me at work, so I didn't work, which was good, because I really had NO desire to work.

I was having some weird dream about Jim last night and I woke up just as he said the words "Ok, I'm engaged to her." AHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Sometimes I get really.... scared. It's not like I really want to be married right now, but Jim always USED to talk about it, and he did propose to his... well... ex-fiance (and what a week THAT was)... I sometimes think *I* am the reason he "might never get married." He seemed to be all for it before me. Is that POSSIBLE? Could I have actually done that to a person? I'm so easy to get along with... Anyway, so I'm afraid it WAS me and if he ever starts dating someone else, he'll propose to her immediately or something and then I'll be just... wrought with despair. Even if it's been years since I got over him. Over something I'm not ready for, anyway. It's just the FACT, though, you know?

NOBODY wants that...


Me, in October, to Jim: "Jimmy, you should really join myspace."
Jim: "I've got fark. It's just as good."
Me: "But all your college friends would be on myspace. And all your now friends! You're the last person on earth to join!"
Jim: "I don't care."

GUESS WHO JOINED MYSPACE???

Also, please guess who suddenly had this amazing, new idea for a Christian Liberal "think tank"?

You really wanna know whose idea that was? And who told him he should do that the first time?

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

But, I won't ever get the goddamn credit. Because I NEVER have "good ideas."

Let me just say something (and I can, because this is my blog). Jim doesn't belong in LA. It has made him... terrible. As I have told him countless times, he has a gloomy, east coast personality in one of the sunniest, happiest places on earth. I really don't understand why he likes it--and he's bringing everyone else there down. Now, I always told him to apply to Harvard, Columbia, Princeton.... NYU... but he wouldn't do it. He wanted to stay in LA and go to USC.
Me: "What if you don't get into USC?"
Jim: "I will."
Me: "But what if you DON'T?"
Jim: "Then I'll take the necessary courses TO get in."
ME: "What if they NEVER let you in? What if they don't want you?"
Jim: "They will. Why wouldn't they?"
Me: "Who knows. Why don't you apply at more than just ONE school and, as you did with Fuller, go where God seems to be taking you?"
Jim: "I'm going to USC."

Well.... he's not going to USC.

And I hate to say "I told you so" on something like this, because I do feel bad, especially since he OBVIOUSLY wanted to go... call me crazy, but to ME... not getting in seems like a pretty good sign that he's not supposed to go there.

I ALWAYS have good ideas. People should listen to me more often. Especially Jim, because I seem to have more good ideas for HIM than I ever had for anyone else. And then he just denies I ever had them and does them anyway. If you could see the face I was making, you would see that it's "the face of disgust."

I hope I meet someone who takes me seriously, some day.




In other news, Jim's other ex girlfriend (not me, nor the ex-fiance), Anita, and I have become friends on myspace. We have been in many, many similar situations and it's.. quite the coincidence. I always thought she and I would have been friends (in real life?) had we met before Jim, and now I think it even more. We also have the same haircut.

No comments: