Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Anyone have any advice on how to... fight every instinct I have and not ever read Jim's blog or talk to him or try to find out what's going on in his life?

I just realized... if he starts dating someone, I will NOT be able to handle it. I couldn't even handle it a month ago when I found that secret blog and nothing even happened, then. ESPECIALLY if he starts dating someone from Tribe or someone who he HASN'T just met... I mean, I'm never gonna be able to think he didn't break up with me FOR them. I don't care how far into the future it may be. That's all I'm gonna think. Especially if it's Kessia.

This is so hard. And it's like... every day I find reasons of why it's even harder. HOW LONG am I going to be like this? I don't want to hate him, and if I never talk to him again or try to ignore his existence I WILL... but I am not going to be able to DEAL with the future. I can't google stalk him forever because I eventually WILL find something that kills me... and even if I don't, he'd eventually talk about it on his blog... and I CANNOT read posts that are like the ones he wrote about me when we first started dating. I can't even believe he ever felt that way before me or ever will again. I know it's stupid... and it's not true, but I really just want to believe that I was special.

I hope this is just because I'm going stir crazy, stressed over the move and waiting for school to start, waiting to start working out, waiting for... everything. There's no WAY I could still be like this when I have my life back... right?

I just don't know what to do. I can't imagine not reading his blog anymore or NEVER seeing him online... but I also can't imagine him ever seeing someone else. And since the latter option isn't extremely likely...

I just wish HE would stop posting so I didn't have to stop going. I may be brave, but I am certainly not strong. I need.... a lot of help.

Haha, I thought moving would cure this. I thought getting away and eliminating the risk of running in to him somewhere would make this a lot easier. Well, let me just tell you something. I didn't think this through. Our relationship was, for almost a year, most conducted online (and monthly visits and nightly phone calls--but MOSTLY online). And now I'm back in the place where I was when we were long distance. I might not be reminded of him every time I drive south of the hill... but I'm reminded of him every time I use the computer.

It's not like I can stop going online.

I'd much rather run in to him in the store, guys.



I was writing this post thinking "I shouldn't be typing this." This is SO the stuff of little, locked diaries. I mean, it's nearly 5am, and I'm admitting to the world that I'm still crazy in love with a guy who not only broke up with me, but who lives in California and really won't even communicate with me, anymore. I shouldn't be telling you all about this. Well... really, I shouldn't be FEELING like this. But I am. And hopefully someday I won't be.. but until then... I only have this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is why technology sux. before, when someone broke up with you, you were just left wondering how their life was going. however, now with the internet and blogs, we can know every miserable moment of each other's lives.

boo.