Saturday, January 21, 2006

The whale died :(

This person keeps reading my blog and then posting mean comments and I keep deleting them because they're stupid... but I am wondering why on earth does this person keep coming back here? I don't understand why NICE people I don't know read this, but why would someone who doesn't like me? It's the "ick" person... and I also think I probably DO know them from, say, graduating ksu in 2004. I just don't understand... I mean, I don't go to the white house webpage and write the president mean comments every day. In fact, because I care naught for what he has to say, I NEVER go there. However, if said person wants to keep returning and keep posting me messages, I really don't care that much, because there is no way they can do that without tripod logging them as a "visit" to my site, so it helps me out by continuously bumping up my daily views (which was over 2500 yesterday, thanks, in part, to them).

I still don't GET IT, though.

Bad news. TK might have cancer. She's having surgery this weekend. I really have no idea how to handle this information. She was telling us at rehearsal last night about the surgery and she could be out "anywhere from 4 days to 6 weeks." She said "You know I was sick last semester.."---well, obviously, *I* didn't know, and she was kind of vague about what was going on, so I asked John... and then I wanted to SAY something to her, but I had no idea what to say, and then I cried and it was just.... a big mess. I really feel like I can't deal with this information. Thanks God for Chris Richards who, when TK was saying there's a chance she won't be here to open the show, said "You will be." I mean, really, thank God for the people who can be positive and try to alleviate fears for others, because I am definitely not one of those people. I was standing there with my hand over my mouth, dumbstruck. It's just... not good.

I really want a different job. I never have fun at work and I kind of... hate it. Sometimes I say that at work and the other servers are like "Wow, you really HATE IT, here?" and then I'm like "oh, no, of course I don't HATE it..." But I DO. I don't mind restaurant jobs, just THIS restaurant job. But then, maybe I don't even hate THIS restaurant, maybe I just hate Ohio, and it can't be helped. Maybe I'd hate it everywhere.

I DO hate Ohio...

The movers are coming to take everything away on Tuesday. Tomorrow will (most likely) be the last day I'm ever going to be in my house. That's really weird. I think kitty is going to go live with my mom at Grandma's. I don't think she's gonna be happy about that...

Last night a couple of us went to Bryan's to hang out after rehearsal... it was pretty fun. Oh, and Bryan, I just ordered the Violet CD online, so don't worry about making me another copy (I doubt you'd WORRY about it...). Thanks, though. :)

Ok, and one more thing... for now. Tim isn't my voice teacher. Not only is it one of the grad students (a thousand different kinds of ugh), it's the MEAN grad student girl who hates musical theatre students. Great. AND she's the same age as me... I've probably been taking voice LONGER than she has. This is going to be SO MUCH FUN. :/

No comments: