Thursday, January 19, 2006

ooooooh. My celebrity love match is Noah Wyle.

My friend Kelly's was Janet Reno. I'm kind of.... laughing at that.

SOOOOO... I'm still getting up every morning at 8 or 8:30 to work out, but believe you me, I am starting to get sick of it. I'm really stiff, too, because I don't have time to stretch out before or after and I am NOT about to wake up even earlier just to stretch. No. Way.

I was so mad at work yesterday because these ladies we my first and ONLY table at #20, and they all got soup and salad and they said "We really appreciate your service"... and they left me $3 on $50. They were there for over two hours! God, I was so mad. And it brought me to an important question: You know how you really shouldn't wish harm on others? Well, what if you're thinking it, anyway? Is it any worse to SAY it if you're thinking it already? Someone tell me the answer, because I just don't know.

If you read what you're supposed to for Theatre History... the class is easier. Tell your friends.

I died yesterday at rehearsal. I'm kind of stuck as to what I'm doing in act 2. I'm totally basing my act 2 Jack's Mom on amy poehler's character in "Mean Girls", but when she's yelling at the giant I don't know if it should be sincere or funny or both or WHAT... I just don't know. What I DO know is that I will be wearing a J.Lo style track suit and running shoes, and I REALLY hope I get to keep the shoes.

So, my grandma fell down on her FACE and now she has two black eyes. I went to visit her yesterday, and she said they didn't hurt (she said it didn't really even hurt that badly when she fell), but MAN do they look bad.

Ok, dix huit... marathon. I would like to say "Yes, I am still in"... but what I really feel like is "I want to work out every day and I will never be able to run a marathon." What I need is an EMOTIONAL boost. A confidence boost... Because I really just think I am UNABLE to run a marathon. I get bored easily, you see.... and after 6 hours of walk-running, I think I'd want to do something else.

I can't wait to go up to the other side of this building (the side I so lovingly refer to as "The Freak Side") and see who my voice teacher is. I hope it's TIM!

Oh my God, and one of the professors here, Terry Burgler, totally ripped his Achilles tendon, which is the WORST thing I can possibly imagine happening to anyone ever. It's my worst fear in life. Kelly was telling the story and I was just "oh no. Oh my god! Oh NOOOOOOOOO!" It really kills me a little each time I think about it.

No comments: