Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I'm so freakin popular.

Click on the "blog" part under the featured section. I am so totally the featured blog. Perhaps because I am NUMBER ONE!!!! haha. :)

I laugh and make fun... but it's quite flattering. And really, I have NO IDEA why anyone reads this other than Lave and Dix Huit.

Who knows when I'll get to post again... because tomorrow - Sunday we have rehearsal every day from 1-10pm. I'll try to fit it in sometime... but I don't have a monitor at my apartment, yet... so... I hope the computer lab is open or something.

EDIT: Anyone want to design me a banner for this mofo blog? I like the one I made about Abigail Adams on my homepage, but I need a blog-appropriate one. Feel free to incorporate The Little Mermaid or John Cusack holding up that boom box in "Say Anything" into it somehow.

Or Bono. Or little baby kitties.

Awwwwww....

Chris Kateff, I point to YOU!

(all my stupid photos on flickr)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gah. I don't even get a link on the right side here.