Tuesday, January 17, 2006

So, I worked out yesterday and did 1 mile running, 1.5 mile walking and 2 miles on the elliptical. I was really happy because I haven't run in a LONG, LONG time, but I had no problems running... I didn't even feel like "if I don't stop, I'm going to kill myself", which was good. I also ACTUALLY got out of bed this morning at 8:30 to work out before school, where I did another 1 mile run/1 mile walk, and then 1 mile on the bike, because i was running short on time. The bike was actually the hardest part for some reason. My legs are really tight, now. It's not fun.

Anyway, so, I went to theatre history, and it was everything I expected and more, and then I made the long trek across campus to go to earth dynamics. After THAT was over, I was waiting in the foyer for the bus to come, because I was NOT about to walk all the way back in the rain, and who should I run in to but my old friend from high school, Matt Brown. I was so excited! He asked if I needed a ride, and I said sure, so he drove me back to my car. It was really nice to see him... I can't believe it's been almost 5 years since we graduated. He asked if I still hang out with anyone from high school, which I sadly don't... which reminds me, Jenny, we HAVE to see eachother sometime. :)

So, then I made dinner for later and went back to school for the voice studio orientation or whatever... I wrote "Tim C.----please!!!" on my line for preferred instructor, so hopefully I'll have him. I have not had a very good time in my voice lessons here, but hopefully third time's the charm, or something.

I still have 2.5 hours until rehearsal, but I suppose I do need to start reading for theatre history and eat dinner. I really feel like I have NO time, anymore. If I don't go to bed BY midnight, there is no way in the world that I will wake up in the morning to work out, and all my daytime hours are filled with something. This kind of sucks. But... then again, like I said before, I'm less likely to dwell on Jim-related things when I'm keeping busy, so it can't all be bad.

I am now sending my blog into space... woo...

No comments: