Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Oh MAN would I like to thank "Weapon X" for the comment. That was awesome. :)

Today I just really wanted to die. I couldn't sleep last night (and it didn't help that before that I put in the DVD of season 10 of Friends, and when you do that, you just can't stop) and only ended up getting like... 3 hours or so of sleep. It was really not great. I had to work at 11, and as you can imagine, I was reaaaaaalllly tired, which was bad to start off with, but then my first table stiffed me, and it really didn't get any better. My AVERAGE tip was $2. I had 14 tables and I only ended up leaving with $30. That is CRAP. Everyone had a bad day, though... I wasn't the only one there who made just around thirty. It's really odd that we ALL got lousy tips. It doesn't seem like it would make mathematical sense for all the bad tippers in cuyahoga falls to go to the OG on the same day. This kind of stuff happens all the time, though. Sometimes almost every table in the restaurant will be ordering coffee. Or lasagna. Or that MFing soup and salad combo. How is that POSSIBLE? This has happened at all three restaurants I've worked at (and I'm pretty sure it happens everywhere else, too) and I just don't get it.

Anyway, after work I used my free lunch coupon that I won last week, half of which I took home, and then I went to pick up my new glasses and contacts. I look even MORE like Lisa Loeb, now. Woooo (or boo, if you don't like her. But you SHOULD).

Today all I want to do is freaking NAP until work tomorrow at 3. I guess that would be considered "going to bed" if I started now, though.

I'm working on sucking less, guys. I think I'll be a LOT better once I move and school starts. My friends will make me happy. Perhaps even in time I'll chose "Since U Been Gone" over "I Hate Myself for Losing You." Yes.

No comments: