Thursday, January 05, 2006

OH NO. I was all done with my post and then internet explorer's stupid pop-up blocker made it go away. I HATE YOU, POP-UP BLOCKER!!!!!!!!!

Ok, here is the abridged version
1. I have never been ACTUALLY disgusted by people before today. I now know why it's a bad idea to let your kids drink pop and eat whatever the want; they'll get fat.
2. Also, said disgusting people left me $2 on $50 and I wanted to kill them.
3. And a 4x5 piece of lasagna is considered the "sample size" to this freak
4. I now have off tomorrow so I think jen and I are getting the uhaul and moving then instead of over the weekend.
5. Jen has a lot to pack
6. Besides the gross people, work wasn't bad and I made a relatively easy $60.
7. After I move I don't know what the internet situation will be for a while so my updates might not be as frequent.
8. I can't wait to work out. I CAN'T WAIT!!!
9. Uhhh... ok, there is no #9

No comments: