Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I have 2 hours until rehearsal and I STILL feel like I'm being rushed.

Ok, yesterday... work, work OUT, rehearsal, reading the first 30 pages of "All for Love", sleep. Today, work out WHILE reading the last 30 pages of that play, theatre history, earth dynamics, bus to car, car to apartment, lunch, voice studio orientation, freaking out Tim, green room, here, apartment and dinner, rehearsal, starting the Rover, sleep. Tomorrow: work out, work, eat, rehearsal, finish the f'ing Rover, sleep. Thursday is exactly like today plus a voice lesson (and minus studio) and a costume fitting and Friday is exactly like tomorrow. I am okay NOW.... but watch... in a couple of weeks I will be CRAZY.

Rehearsal was really fun last night. We "stumbled" through act 1.... and it was just really fun for me. Tonight we're doing act 2 and TOMORROW I believe we're doing a whole show run through. That's awesome. Good job... cast.

I think our house is probably empty by now. That's weird. I don't think I want to see what it looks like. I almost called Jim on Sunday night (because it was 2am, and I really wanted someone to talk to)... but I didn't because I realized he wouldn't really show any support (if he did even answer the phone). I still kind of wish I had someone to TALK to about this....

What is with this Lisa Loeb TV dating show? Really, Lisa, REALLY? You're too good for that.

Someday, when I have REAL time, I'll post the letter I'll never send that I wrote at 3am on Sunday night, on here. It'll be so fun.

No comments: