Sunday, January 08, 2006

Ok, so I finally saw Narnia with my mom and sister today. I LOVED IT. I guess this shouldn't be really surprising, but I was really worried about the movie since the books are my favorite things ever. I also don't like voice overs and animals that can talk in the movies so...uh... perhaps you can see why i was worried.

But it was AMAZING!!! Unlike the Harry Potter movies, nothing was left out and the kids were really good and I didn't even seem to notice the animal voice overs. The beavers were really funny and Mr. Tumnus was so ADORABLE. I really don't think it could have been any better. The ending was perfect. I hope they make the whole series. I want to be in them... somehow...

My mom and sister refuse to acknowledge the Christian allegory. I was getting mad and mocking them and finally said "HMMMM. The Passion of the Christ---who could THAT movie be about?!?!? It couldn't possibly be JESUS!"

I mean, how much more proof do you need then the author, one of the most important theologians EVER, admitting that they're about Jesus? They made me crazy.

PS - Ben, I'd totally see it again if you still want to go sometime. :)

Moving tomorrow. Man, it's gonna be soooo weird.

No comments: