Monday, January 30, 2006

When I was growing up we ate a LOT of fast food. My parents both usually worked pretty late... and we'd beg for it. Happy meal with mcnuggets and a sprite... eventually I moved up to a 9 piece mcnugget or whatever, then a 20 for a while, then to a chicken sandwhich.... you don't really need to know the details of what I ate from the ages of 4-19, though. For ME, even just the idea of fast food makes me happy. For example... if I were to be at my (former) home and would eat something and find out that my mom was going to Wendy's or something, I would be REALLY sad that I didn't wait. However, since I've been working out 5 days a week and eating a lot of turkey sandwiches, I've noticed that when I DO eat fast food... I suck at life. I'm not as funny and/or good at rehearsal, sometimes I have trouble even THINKING. I know this is all very "Super Size Me"-esque, and, well, DUH... but I just thought you'd like to hear it from... me. For some reason.

I was at work for almost five hours today and made $35. Do you understand why I hate it so much?

I really love the fact that I have the internet as my immediate disposal again. I was SO BORED, before.

Baked Lays are the BEST.

I was up too late to work out this morning, and we got out of rehearsal really early, so I went at night. The morning is way more fun, because it's so much emptier there, but this time of night (9pm) wasn't too bad. I ran a mile, walked a mile and then biked a mile. It was fun. Normally I wouldn't call any sort of running "fun", but it kind of is when you don't get a cramp or want to kill yourself in the middle of it.

I'm doing weird character analysis on OTHER characters in ITW. After John and I cracked the code last night, it's kind of fun to look at things in a different way. MY character doesn't really have enough depth to analyze very far, but it's fun to think about how Cinderella has NO interest in the prince whatsoever and why that might be....

Ok, I've still got some reading to do for tonight. Adios...

No comments: