Friday, January 27, 2006

Tara and I were going to wake up at 8 to do POWER ABS! and work out this morning... but that didn't happen. Well, I did wake up, but then I thought "I'll just lay my head down for a minute...." and suddenly it was 9am, power abs was over, and I wouldn't have time to work out before work... so I went now. Tara just kept sleeping.

We don't have rehearsal tonight because everyone is at the OTAs today, except me and probably... one other person. I'm going to do something very unlike me. I am going to read "The Way of the World" and then go to a STUDY SESSION tomorrow morning over it. I know... WHAT? I don't study. But, considering how much I have going on, and knowing if I step back even a LITTLE I will fall, I figure it's best to stay ahead of my work. Woo.... Responsibility. Hahaha...

Kitty is finally at my grandma's. Jen says she is scared and my dad said he's "lonely now that he has no one to see or talk to anymore" (since he's staying pretty much only at his hotel). I know how THAT is... in fact, I kind of feel that way now... moreso since all my friends are at OTAs. I miss... everyone.

I was FURIOUS at work today. I really hate it there. I don't feel like I should hate my job as much as I do. I mean, I realize I'm going to hate almost any job, but I shouldn't COMPLETELY hate it. I hated the Westwood OG, but at least there everyone I worked with was fun, so I liked going to work. There are only a couple of fun people at this one. And by "fun" I mean "not stupid and nice"... we don't really ever have FUN. I am supposed to work tomorrow night... I have NO desire to do so, but since everyone is gone (and Tara went home to PA for the weekend), I might as well.

I need to buy passion ice tea or something. God, thank you for the tazo passion tea. Thanks for everything else, too.

Sometimes you have to let the little things make you happy. Like the different kinds of tea...

I'll try to update tomorrow or something... who knows.

No comments: