Saturday, January 28, 2006

Did anyone else realize that the "perpetually happy people" can get depressed? I didn't.

I should NOT be left alone this long. Not that I was really particularly sad, but I was just.... I dunno.... by myself. And apparently I can't stand to be by myself anymore. It's not even that I'm mad at myself or dislike something... it's just not a good thing.

I didn't want to, but I went to that study session this morning. First, let me say that "The Way of the World" is an AWESOME play. There were only a couple of things I missed when I read through it (the fact that Mrs. Fainall was pregnant which is why she had to get married was the biggest one) by myself, but reading it aloud in the conference room was just... fun. Kelly Meneer is simply the funniest person I know. She's just... excellent. And probably the best actor at Kent right now (not to mention a great dancer and singer). Anyway, I think I didn't have a hard time with this play (which is considered one of the hardest plays to understand in theatre) because I enjoyed it so much. It's really good. If you're into that kind of thing, you should read it.

Who would have guessed that READING the plays could be so beneficial to me? :)

For the first time in over a month I had a LITTLE bit of fun at work, today... mostly because I almost gave my table the wrong birthday cake (they just said that they had "a cake" and there were two of them back there... so I guessed which was their's and luckily Rob caught my mistake). I also had a good zone partner which apparently is very important to having a better time. I did get a $2 on like $35 tip though... along with yesterday's wonderful <$4 on $47, I'm sure you can see why I just LOVE serving.

I just got done working out. It was REALLY good. I should have stretched, I had time... I just... didn't. I did 4 miles on the elliptical and during the 3rd mile I'd occasionally increase the resistance. Oooooh...

Tomorrow it's back to rehearsal, but not for too long. I'll probably go visit my grandma and kitty after we're done.

I have 95 friends on myspace. That's awesome... I feel so... popular. And if you don't already HAVE myspace, you should join... so that I can get even MORE friends (cough, ALISON, cough).

Ok, so Bryan is doing "Violet" as a lab show this semester, and I was sort of familiar with it, but I bought the CD and WOW! It's really good. I kind of really want to be in it... and I feel stupid saying that since I KNOW Bryan reads this, but why should I start censoring myself NOW?

Oooooh... it's Elijah Wood's birthday, today. Need I say more? (Probably... I don't think I've ever really talked about him... TOO BAD!)

Ok, I guess it's back home to more DVDs...

No comments: