Saturday, January 07, 2006

We didn't move the big stuff today. We did, however, unpack my car. It's funny... it took me and Dix huit what, 20 minutes to load up my car? It took me and Jen an HOUR to unload it. Most of this is due to the extreme cold and 4 flights of stairs. Every time we got up the the apartment we opened the door, let the dog out of Tara's room and then rested for 10 minutes. It was really pretty funny... we were panting soooo hard by the time we got to the top.

It'll be even MORE fun when we drag my bed up those four flights of stairs. PIVOT!!!!

After that we went to Rockne's and then Wal-mart so Jen could get off of work for my cousin Kenny's funeral tomorrow. I'm not going. I can't deal with a FUNERAL right now. Too much is already going on in my head... and even though I didn't know Kenny that well (he was my dad's first cousin and in his 70s), I KNOW I would still be a mess.

Despite Wal-mart's evilness, they have DVD players for $34. That is AMAZING.

I edited a lot out of this post...

No comments: