Tuesday, January 03, 2006

I was going to wake up early today to get stuff done in Kent... but I totally... didn't. Then it was noon and I heard my mom waking Jen up and I was just like "oh crap." My throat hurt soooooo bad this morning.. it was awful.

Anyway, I figured out that if I could get to kent by 2pm, I could do all three things I needed to do (drop money off at my new apt for Tara, take my bgsu transcript to the registers office and return a gift at W.Mart). I had left the house and was driving in my car on track to be in kent by two... but I forgot the transcript AND the gift. So, I just dropped off the money and went to Subway to get a turkey sub, because, until I got home from work just now, I thought it was 4.99 Turkey sub Wednesdays. (it's not.)

Anyway, I met the little puppy of Tara's. Her name is Peanut. I have no idea what breed of dog it is, but she's really cute. She didn't bark at all, but she did chew on my hand a little. She also laid in my lap when I sat on the couch. The apartment is really cute. My room is bigger than my current room and it has a built-in bookshelf. Jen and I might live together for my last year at Kent next year, so maybe we could stay there. What would be AWESOME is if Jen leaves the house in Mantua by the end of May and takes over the part of TARA'S lease when she leaves. I just really don't want to move after this next move for a really long time, you see. It's just laziness talking. Plus, the apartment is cute, and it's not too expensive, so it'd be good.

So, I went home before work since I forgot 2/3 of the things I was going to do. I talked to my friend Chris Kateff for a while which wasn't so wonderful... but it'll be ok someday. At least we have eachother! ;)

THEN I went to work and DIX-HUIT AND KATIE E. CAME TO SEE ME!!! It was so... amazing. Dix huit got the lunch size chicken giardino and Katie got the chicken castelina. They both split an amazing piece of the chocolate lasagna (the reason I wanted to work at the OG in the first place). They sat in booth 52. I was so happy they came to see me and it is a memory that will live in my heart always.

I made $60 at work... I thought I had made more, but it was before I COUNTED my money, so I really don't know where I got the number 80 from. My last table tipped me one whole dollar on $30. I kind of didn't think they were going to tip me at all, though, because... well... they just looked like crap.

I can't wait to have a day off. I work tomorrow morning and Thursday and Friday nights, though. And THEN I have to move this weekend... and then ITW rehearsal starts... and then SCHOOL, rehearsal and work... and I still need to find time to work out and read the plays for theatre history and maybe secretly go tanning (I don't know why... just don't ask). Will it never end?

No, it won't ever end. And I guess that's good because I don't think about Jim when I'm busy.

So, yeah, my mom broke her wrist. Jen took her to see the Mantua house and my mom fell down the stairs (just one step) and, apparently, landed on her wrist. We sort of knew it was broken immediately because my mom NEVER goes to the doctor, but she went for this. She got the cast put on today. She's ok... she laughs about it (even though broken bones are NO LAUGHING MATTER). Too bad I couldn't get some freaky pictures of it to post on here (a la my broken toe 2 years ago).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope your mom feels better soon,I have a cast now and it really sucks,what color did she get?I got blue,lol.ep2121@yahoo.com