Wednesday, May 31, 2006

So, as I never have anything to do, I get bored. A lot. I decided to take some cell phone pictures to show you guys what I do all day long.


This is the view from my parents' room


This is my new significant other, Lipton extra sweet iced tea.


Here's... you know... 85% of my face one day.


This is my sister and the plea she has for all the world to understand... that she is not a lesbian.


The cat did this for probably 20 hours a day when it was ridiculously hot.


I like to see what the world looks like from her point of view.


I sleep until noon. I was fake sleeping in this picture, though.


Here's me with my only form of communication anymore... the computer.


Pink kitten heels!


I'm not smiling about the casting!


My copy of "Rosencrantz and Gildenstern are Dead"... it's like... what am I supposed to DO with this??

I got my hair cut today. I brought back the bangs (as you may be able to tell) but I LOVE them. For some reason I slept for like 12 hours last night. I was sooooo tired and I have no idea why. It's not like I DID anything.

Tomorrow is the scripps national spelling bee!!! I am SOOOOO excited!

No comments: