Thursday, May 04, 2006

WOOOOOO!!!!! NO MORE THEATRE HISTORY UNTIL (PROBABLY) OCTOBER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me, Justin and Megs stayed up till 5am. It sucked. Really. There was nothing good about it. I think the test was ok. I didn't do so well on the objectives (despite knowing EVERYTHING on the flashcards.... it's just the way she words stuff... it's soooo confusing) but the essays, I THINK, were amazing. It's not every day that I'm writing a conclusion (for "The Cherry Orchard") and almost start to CRY because it's so good. It's like when Ralphie is writing his theme about that red rider gun.... I almost looked up from the paper to say "Wow, that's great."

So, other than that, not a whole lot has happened. I just had a HORRIBLE voice lesson, which I attribute to not warming up at all and less than 3 hours of sleep. I'm just... done. Which I guess is good timing considering school is now pretty much over (i have one exam and a jury on Tuesday). I'm not really that excited about it, though. I'm going to miss so many people so much. And yes, there is Porthouse and I'll get to see MOST over the summer... but some I may never see again. And that makes me sad.

Anyway, I'm too tired to write any more now.

No comments: