Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I just got back from the most magical evening.... ever. Just... ever.

So, I asked Ryan and Griffin if they wanted to go to the OG with me tonight, and they did so we planned to meet at 5:30 in the green room. When 5:45 came and Ryan still wasn't there, I called him to find out what happened. I woke him up with my call, apparently he had passed out sometime around 5pm after a night of "heavy partying." He said he'd be there in 10 minutes and then called me when he was about to pull into the parking lot to tell me he was afraid he was too tired to drive. We knew at this moment that this was going to be a night to remember. He DID end up driving, and we listened to a band called Faun Fables which Griffin and I just laughed at at first.... but then grew to love. Apparently they do this weird, fairy tale performance of politically/imaginative songs in costumes and stuff.... and it all sounded just crazy at first, but now I REALLY want to see it. I feel like such a hippie. I highly the song "Carousel and " on their website.... I am obsessed with it.

Ok, so then we got to the OG and this one guy (I won't mention his name just in case) was our server and he was just.... terrible. I mean, he was really the worst server ever. He kind of threw all the teas on the table, tried to take away our stuff before we were finished with it, yelled questions to us.... we were just laughing so hard. However, of all the plates he took away from us and the race between him and the boys to see if they could get the food in the take-home container before he took the plate away, he never cleared a single glass off the table. At the end of our meal, after he actually threw the mints at us, there were literally 9 empty glasses on the table.



We also had a great laugh about the fact that Ryan was in the "Larry Chair" (the armless chair) and I reassured him that they don't have a special code for those who can't fit in the regular chairs (because he CAN!) and I laughed so hard that I cried a little. It was just so hilarious.

This post might not be funny to anyone else except the three of us, but it was SOOOOO funny to us. I couldn't even wait until tomorrow to update, I HAD to do it now.

No comments: