Friday, May 05, 2006

I am SO excited about Omega Man tonight. I told Ryan I was going to camp out in front of Stump Theatre so I could get a good seat. I didn't... but... you know... that would have been a good story.

Tomorrow is the banquet, which I am also excited about. Other things that excite me are the callbacks on the 13th, moving to Sandusky, the fact that I MAY be able to work at the Sandusky OG (I talked to the GM there today... he seemed ok with it), getting TEN HOURS of sleep last night and my extreme (I say "extreme" under the impression that when you read the word, you will read it in one of those "cool guy" voices that's really... intense) tan... ness. What I am NOT excited about are vocal juries next week. I did, however, have a dream that Dr. Dressler played the piano for my jury. I doubt that will happen.

My grandma told me yesterday I should be a hand model. I agree. I have always agreed. Someone with a camera should come to me and take pictures of my hands holding things, displaying bracelets and rings and... I dunno.... typing or something. It would be my portfolio. I'd probably need some kind of manicure first, though... and I don't plan to get one of those any time soon.... so this dream of hand modeling may be in vain. As always.

Jen and I went to eat at Fazoli's last night. It was pretty hilarious. We both got really full and didn't want to move and then we went to Wal-mart and talked about things we should have at our apartment in the fall. I told her we need two crock pots. And that we are going to decorate the bathrooms in all purple. She hated me. I was really... tired.

No comments: